Story of my Pet Video Contest
Welcome to the Story of my Pet Video Contest!
Even a $5 donation can go a long way to help an animal in need! If you don’t have a video, you can still donate to enter a drawing for movie tickets!
CVC is the only source of veterinary care for many low-income pets in our community. There is no public funding available; we rely on private donations from people like you to keep our doors open. Funds provide relief for animals who would otherwise be without any medical help at all.
How to enter:
- Take a fabulous video of your pet. Requirements and limitations of the videos are described below.
- Enter the contest by making a tax-deductible donation to CVC. The video fee is $5, but if you can give more, it’s always appreciated. You can donate online or send a check to CVC, P.O. Box 10971, Eugene, OR 97440. Donate Here.
- Send us your video. You can either send a YouTube link or as an attachment to an email to: storyofmypetCVC@gmail.com.
Instructions to attach video to email:
- click the paperclip icon (or other symbol) to add an attachment.
- From the drop-down folder browsing window, navigate to and select the file(s) you wish to attach
- click the “Choose File” button.
You should then see your file(s) added to the body of your email message.
- You will receive an email back that asks you to respond with additional information and permission slip
- If you have questions, email us at CVCOregon.gmail.com
Videos will be reviewed prior to contest to make sure they meet the following submission requirements and Community Veterinary Center has sole discretion to disqualify any entries that do not meet the following guidelines.
- Entries received late or incomplete may be disqualified.
- Videos should be up to 60 seconds long to display the story you are trying to convey.
- No harming, or the perception of harming, animals allowed.
- The Video must not be obscene, provocative, or contain otherwise objectionable content.
- By submitting a video, you give Community Veterinary Center the non-exclusive right to use your video on our own website and social media channels.
- An automated disclosure will be sent upon receiving submission. Please respond back with information request and agreement to terms and conditions.
Thanks for supporting CVC!