In order to continue our mission of helping animals with low-income humans, we need the community’s support. Every dollar we receive is directly applied to providing for the care of Lane County’s pets or to grow and support the clinic’s capabilities, so that more care can be provided at the clinic now and in the future.
CLICK HERE TO DONATE NOW:
ALL DONATIONS GO DIRECTLY TO THE CLINIC. THANK YOU!
To return to the Story of my Pet Video Contest page, click here.
OTHER WAYS YOU CAN HELP:
- Financial Donations. Send a check to: Community Veterinary Center, P.O. Box 10971, Eugene, OR 97440
- Friendship Fund. CVC runs a Friendship Fund to help assist low-income clients with some clinic charges that they are not able to afford. This fund is funded by your kind donations. While we encourage clients to repay this fund, we rely on generous donors to keep this program running.
- Volunteer. Your time greatly supports CVC. You can volunteer at the clinic, work with the board, write grants, do gardening, and other services – just tell us what you’re interested in.
- Endowments. By including a bequest to the Community Veterinary Center in your will or living trust, you are ensuring that we can continue to help animals for years to come. Your gift entitles your estate to a federal estate tax charitable deduction. Our Federal Tax ID is 93-1149173.
- Endorsements. Spread the word about our program throughout the community and help us attract donations and grants!
- Supplies and Equipment. Donations of business equipment, office supplies as well as veterinary equipment and supplies are also welcome.
- Reward Points. Fred Meyer and Amazon have partnered with many community non-profits. You just need to sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Rewards Card to Community Veterinary Center on the Fred Meyer website or AmazonSmile site. You will still earn your reward points, fuel points and rebates, but will be helping us raise crucial funds!
- If you have any questions about supporting Community Veterinary Center, please email us at CVCOregon@gmail.com. Please note that this email is specifically for questions regarding donations and volunteering is NOT used to make appointments or any medical questions. You can make or cancel appointments ONLY by calling the CVC clinic at 541-636-3324. Thanks for your support and interest.