In order to continue our mission of helping animals with low-income human families, we need the community’s support. Every dollar we receive is directly applied to the care of Lane County’s pets, through supporting clinic operations and upgrading facilities and equipment so more care can be provided at the clinic.
CLICK HERE TO DONATE NOW:
ALL DONATIONS GO DIRECTLY TO THE CLINIC. THANK YOU!
OTHER WAYS YOU CAN HELP:
- Send a check to: : Community Veterinary Center, P.O. Box 10971, Eugene, OR 97440
- Fred Meyer has partnered with many community non-profits in Alaska, Idaho, Oregon and Washington and will be donating $2.5 million per year. You just need to sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Rewards Card to Community Veterinary Center on the Fred Meyer website. (You can search by name or our non-profit number is 81266.) You will still earn your reward points, fuel points and rebates, but will be helping us raise crucial funds!
- CVC runs a Gift Card Fund to help assist clients with unexpected clinic charges. This fund is funded entirely by your kind donations.
- Our Friendship Fund pays for procedures that cannot be completed at our clinic. While we encourage clients to repay this fund, we rely on generous donors to keep this program running.
- Donations of business equipment, office supplies as well as veterinary equipment and supplies are also welcome.
- Your time greatly supports CVC. Whether you are volunteering at the clinic or endorsing our program throughout the community you help us attract donations and grants!
- By including a bequest to the Community Veterinary Center in your will or living trust, you are ensuring that we can continue to help animals for years to come. Your gift entitles your estate to a federal estate tax charitable deduction.
- Our Federal Tax ID is 93-1149173.
- If you have any questions about supporting Community Veterinary Center, please email us at email@example.com.