Do I Qualify?
In order to qualify, you must be at or below 180% of the federal poverty level. You must also bring in official documentation to prove that you are in fact low income. Please bring your official award letter from one of the following:
- SNAP program (not your Oregon Trail card)
- Oregon State Unemployment
- Social Security, SSD, SSI
- Your student loans and grants
- Two month’s pay stubs from your current employer.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 541-636-3324.
Current federal poverty levels are listed online. Remember to add 80% to the guidelines to see if you qualify.