About the Clinic
Community Veterinary Center (CVC) is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization formed in 2004.
All pets of low income caregivers in Lane County and the surrounding areas will have access to medically necessary, comprehensive, high quality veterinary care.
- Provide quality, comprehensive and compassionate veterinary care to the animals of low income caregiver
- Promote the humane treatment of animals
- Promote responsible animal care through education, preventive medicine, and community outreach
- Collaborate with community organizations to achieve common goals
- Be fiscally responsible, ensuring the growth and support of our mission and guiding principles
- Treat the diverse members of the Lane County community with compassion and respect
- Operate a socially responsible and environmentally friendly veterinary clinic
- Support the efforts of individuals and organizations who foster and rescue animals
With our mission guiding the clinic’s daily operations, Community Veterinary Center differs from a for-profit veterinary clinic. Because we are a non-profit, CVC is able to provide services at a sliding scale thanks to fundraising, volunteers, and generous grants from our donors.